Chilli Seed Bank's "The World's Hottest Corn Chips"
These corn chips are infused with Chilli Seed Bank’s own triple pressed, A-grade Carolina Reaper, Scorpion and Bhut Jolokia puree, and finished with a dusting of Carolina Reaper powder to deliver explosive heat! They are the world's hottest, after all.
These corn chips are made using an ancient Aztec method developed some 3500 years ago, called Nixtamalization. Locally grown wholegrain corn is soaked in alkali water (lime), washed and cooked before being ground into the delicious dough (masa) that makes the base of these corn chips. The authentic masa is then infused with CSB's super-hot puree, seasoned to perfection, and topped off with a dusting of Carolina Reaper powder for good measure!
This is a dangerously hot food product and must be consumed responsibly. ARE YOU GAME?
Ingredients: wholegrain Australian corn, vegetable oil, Carolina Reaper chilli, Scorpion chilli, Bhut Jolokia chilli, citric acid, sugar, paprika, dehydrated vegetables (tomato, garlic, onion), salt.
No artificial ingredients or flavours; no preservatives; non-GMO; vegan friendly; gluten free.
Do not consume…
- On an empty stomach... Once the fire reaches your belly, extinguish it with a helping of milk or ice-cream.
- If you are allergic to chilli, capsaicin or have had an adverse reaction to chilli or chilli products
- If you are sensitive to spicy foods
- If you have a cardiac condition, gastrointestinal problems, or if you have any other serious medical conditions
- If you are pregnant or breastfeeding
Consume responsibly and keep out of reach of children.
Disclaimer: This product is used strictly at the purchaser’s risk. By purchasing this product, you understand the dangers associated with the consumption of extreme-heat products, and there-by release Blonde Chilli and Chilli Seed Bank from all liability in relation to damages or injuries resulting from the consumption or contact with this product.